Community Corrections Centers (CCC) are community based, intensive supervision sites, which deliver bundled sanctions and services, including treatment and education, to high-risk offenders via Intermediate Sanction Levels.
The CCC environment is geared toward substance abuse treatment, job readiness training and educational opportunities.
Among the sanctions delivered at community corrections centers are:
- electronic monitoring
- community service
- drug & alcohol testing
- day reporting
Among the services provided at community corrections centers are:
- Substance abuse treatment
- GED/ABE/ESL or comparable educational component
- Communicable disease prevention education
- Job readiness training and placement
- Referral to Department of Public Health or Department of Mental Healthservice providers
- Women’s services