Sending Mail to Inmates
If you would like to send a letter to an inmate of the facility, please address the envelope as follows:
Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections
5 Paul X. Tivnan Dr.
West Boylston, MA 01583
- The correspondence must be written in black ink or in non-colored pencil.
- The paper that the letter is written on must be white lined paper, free of stains, spills or discolorations.
- Envelopes must be pure white only.
- Drawings must also be in either non-colored pencil or black ink.
- Greeting cards must not be multi-layered.
- Mail received that does not conform to this policy will be returned to sender or sent to Special Services, even if a money order is enclosed.