Sending Mail to Inmates
If you would like to send a letter to an inmate of the facility, please address the envelope as follows:
Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections
5 Paul X. Tivnan Dr.
West Boylston, MA 01583
• The correspondence must be written in black ink or in non-colored pencil.
• The paper that the letter is written on must be white, free of stains, spills or discolorations.
• Envelopes must be pure white only.
• Drawings must also be in either non-colored pencil or black ink.
• Greeting cards must not be multi-layered.
• Mail received that does not conform to this policy will be returned to sender or sent
to Special Services, even if a money order is enclosed.
Inmates can use funds to purchase canteen items (candy, sneakers, toiletries, etc). Pre-Trial Inmates can also use funds to post bail.
Funds can be deposited into an inmate’s account in the following ways:
Visitors can deposit funds through the kiosk located in the modular complex lobby. The kiosk accepts cash, debit, and credit cards.
United States Postal Service money orders (payable to the inmate) may be mailed to the facility (cash will not be accepted).
Deposits can be made with a credit or debit card by calling (866) 345-1884.
Deposits can be made with a credit or debit card at www.inmatedeposits.com
In order to receive phone calls from an inmate you must set up an account with Securus. This can be done by phone at (800)844-6591 or online at www.securustech.net. You must be on an inmate’s phone list in order for them to call you.
Property & Clothing
Inmate Property can be picked up in the Main Jail building between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM (Mon-Fri). A release form is required if an inmate is unable to collect his property himself. Checks for remaining inmate funds can be picked up in the MODS Administrative Building between the hours of 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM (Mon-Fri).
Clothes for court can be dropped off at the appropriate Control Booth during the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM (Mon-Fri).